Keith Kreeger Studios + hospitality
Who makes your plates? Keith Kreeger has been working in ceramics for well over 20 years. This experience gives our studio a knowledge base to come up with creative solutions for projects of any size. The process in our studio is not unlike what happens in the kitchen. We start with raw material, prep it, and make it simultaneously innovative and replicable. There is nothing we enjoy more than collaborating with our friends in the hospitality industry. We offer a wide array of polished, contemporary forms and designs that can be used on a daily basis. We believe objects matter and look forward to being a part of your dinner service.
We have a number of options available from our current collections to a full run of custom wares for your space. We offer competitive pricing for the hospitality industry.
interested in KK studios Work for your space?
While we keep a few standards in stock. most of our work is made to order and built by hand at Keith Kreeger Studios in Austin, Texas.
In order to streamline the decision making process, use the steps below as a guide to help you create the right match for your restaurant or space.
- First pick the type of plate between Hudson, Gramercy (Classic), Chelsea (Raised Rim) or full custom.
- Then, choose the size of plates. You can order a variety of sizes.
- Next, select your glazes.
- Pricing for your order is then confirmed, including a hospitality discount.
- Finally, we make your plates.
- Orders typically ship in 8-10 weeks depending on the size and complexity of the project.
Ready to talk? Fill out the form below, give us a shout (512.522.0774) or send us an email!
Hospitality Client List:
- Empellon- NYC
- FT33- Dallas, TX
- Coppa- Boston, MA
- Upland- NYC
- Cured- San Antonio, TX
- Lincoln Restaurant- Portland, OR
- 610 Magnolia- Louisville, KY
- Pass & Provisions- Houston, TX
- Maketto- Washington, D.C.
- Langbaan Restaurant- Portland, OR
- Bullfight- Austin, TX
- Emmer & Rye- Austin, TX
- Filament- Dallas, TX
- Pao at the Dome- Miami, FL
- Faena- Miami, FL
- Little Donkey- Cambridge, MA
- Uni Sashimi- Boston, MA
For list of our current retail stockists please see our retailers page.
- Husk- Nashville, TN
- Alden & Harlow- Cambridge, MA
- Select Oyster Bar- Boston, MA
- Birdie- Minneapolis, MN
- George's at the Cove- La Jolla, CA
- Uchi- Austin, TX
- Uchi- Houston, TX
- Uchi- Dallas, TX (Early 2015)
- Ribelle- Brookline, MA
- Fixe- Austin, TX
- Coquette, New Orleans, LA
- Salt and Time- Austin, TX
- New Waterloo- Austin, TX
- West Bridge- Cambridge, MA
- Californios- San Francisco, CA
- Gardner- Austin, TX
- Olamaie- Austin, TX
- W Hotels